24-Port 10/100Mbps + 2-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch
Our Price: $115.00
The TL-SL1226 with TP-LINK Green Technology is an environmental-friendly and competitive choice for small business. It provides 24 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports and 2 gigabit uplink ports, and all RJ45 ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX. TL-SL1226 provides a cost-effective, high performance, non-disruptive, smooth evolution into Gigabit solutions. Moreover, with the innovative energy-effcient technology, the TL-SL1226 can save up to 60%* of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
- 24 10/100M RJ45 ports + 2 10/100/1000M RJ45 ports
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 60%
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX
- Standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation TL-SL1226 features the latest innovative energy-effcient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
The TL-SL1226 has 24 fast Ethernet ports and 2 gigabit uplink ports. The gigabit uplink port provides bandwidth up to 1000Mbps which can provide large file transferring and also be compatible with 10Mbps and 100Mbps Ethernet devices. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SL1226 forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SL1226work reliably. It’s a perfect choice to update your network to Gigabit while protecting your previous investment properly.
Ease of Use
The auto features of this switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
* Maximum power savings when compared to a TP-LINK conventional switch, the real saving rate may vary based on the usage condition.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 60%
- 100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 8.8Gbps Switching Capacity
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward.
- Compact size design for desktops, Rackmountable
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab , IEEE 802.3x|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||17.3 x 7.1 x 1.7 in. (440 x 180 x 44 mm)
19-inch Rack mount Steel Case, 1U Height
|Power Supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 6.59W (220V/50Hz)|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||6.55 Mpps|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Green Technology||Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 60%|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7/8, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F),
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing,
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Download the TP-LINK TL-SL1226 Switch Datasheet (PDF).
Our Price: $115.00