TP-LINK TL-ANT2409A / TL-ANT2409B
2.4GHz 9dBi Indoor/Outdoor Directional Antenna
Sorry, this product is no longer available. Please Contact Us for a replacement.
TP-LINK 9dBi 2.4GHz Indoor/Outdoor Directional Antenna, TL-ANT2409A & TL-ANT2409B are designed to strengthen the signal power, increase the wireless range, reduce dead spot, and give you reliability at high data rates for Indoor/Outdoor usage. The TL-ANT2409A antenna offers the RP-SMA female connector guaranteeing wider compatibility with most of the wireless equipments. The TL-ANT2409B antenna offers the N female connector guaranteeing wider compatibility with most of the wireless equipments. Also, the weather proof design ensures that it can work normally for various demanding outdoor solutions. Enjoy the benefits of wireless connectivity at greater distances and throughput throughout your indoor wireless zone. No configuration or installation software required.
- 9dBi directional operation provides extended point to point connection or indoor and outdoor area coverage
- Features 100cm (39.4 in) CFD-200 low loss cable for flexible deployment
- RP-SMA Male connector, works with most of access points / wireless routers (TL-ANT2409A)
- N female connector, works with most of access points / wireless routers (TL-ANT2409B)
- Provides easy installation mounting kits
Easy To Use
Installation of the TL-ANT2409A & TL-ANT2409B are simple and straight forward. It is compatible with most wireless devices (Access Points, Routers, Bridges and Network Adapters) on the market with removable external antennas.
|TL-ANT2409A / TL-ANT2409B Specifications|
|VSWR (MAX.)||1.92 : 1 Max|
|Mount Style||Pole Mount / Wall Mount|
|Dimensions (L x W x H mm)||120 x 120 x 40 mm|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: -10°C~60°C (14°F~140°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~80°C (-40°F~176°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Download the TP-LINK TL-ANT2409A / TL-ANT2409B Datasheet (PDF).