2.4GHz 300Mbps 12dBi Outdoor CPE
Get a Quote!
TP-LINK’s 2.4GHz 300Mbps 12dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE220 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is flexible and ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE220 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE220 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from -30°C (-22°F) to +70°C (158°F).
Advanced Antenna System
- Built-in High Gain Dual-Polarized Antenna
- Dedicated metal reflector ensures higher gain and lower noise interference
20km+ Wireless Data Transmission
Specially designed for outdoor uses, ideal for long distance wireless data transmission over 20km+, tested in the field.
Advanced TP-LINK MAXtream TDMA Technology
As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user experience. To mitigate these effects, the CPE220 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.
Pharos Control – Centralized Management System
CPE220 also comes equipped with centralized management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC - Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
User-friendly web-based management system allows professionals to do more specic congurations.
Professional Outdoor Design
- Weatherproof enclosure with pole mounting design
- Secondary Ethernet port with software enabled PoE output allows for seamless IP camera connectivity.
- Shielded Ethernet ports and grounding terminal provide double protections against ESD attacks
Easy Deployment and Maintenance
Passive PoE adapter makes installation easier, and its Remote Reset button allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
- Built-in 12dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 30dBm/1000mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 13km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
- Outdoor stabilized enclosure with IPX5 waterproof certification
- Dual Ethernet ports and grounding terminal integrated
- 6000V Lightning Protection, 15KV ESD Protection
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meters (200 feet) power over Ethernet deployment and allows for device reset remotely
- Provides WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK data security
- Selectable bandwidth of 5/10/20/40MHz
- Provides Throughput Monitor, Spectrum Analyzer, Speed Test and Ping tools
- Easy antenna alignment with wireless signal quality indicators via Web interface
TP-LINK’s Outdoor CPE is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is exible and ideal for point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications.
|Processor||Qualcomm Atheros 560MHz CPU, MIPS 74Kc|
|Memory||64MB DDR2 RAM, 8MB Flash|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||11 x 3.1 x 2.1 inch (276 x 79 x 60mm)|
|Power Consumption||10.8 Watts Max
Note: When deployed using Passive PoE, the power drawn from the power source will be higher by some amount depending on the length of the connecting cable.
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11b/g/n (with Pharos MAXtream disabled)|
|Proprietary Protocol||TDMA Mode (with Pharos MAXtream enabled)|
Note: Available operating frequency may vary depending on the limitations of the countries or regions in which the device is used.
|Transmission Power||30dBm/1000mw (Adjustable power by 1dBm)
Note: Maximum transmission power may vary across different channels depending on the limitations of the countries or regions in which the device is used.
|PoE Adapter Features|
|Button||Remote Reset Button|
|Power Status LEDs||
|Input Voltage||100VA~240VAC @ 50Hz~60Hz|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||110 x 57 x 33.5mm|
|Input Current||0.8A Max @ 100VAC|
|Output Voltage||24VDC (+4,5pins; -7,8pins)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, IPX5|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
Note: We recommend you to use one of following Web browsers for an improved user experience: Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. IE browsers are not recommended.
|Environment||Operating Temperature: -30°C~70°C (-22°F~158°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing
|Data Rates||Tx Power||Rx Sensitivity||Data Rates||Tx Power||Rx Sensitivity||Data Rates||Tx Power||Rx Sensitivity|
|Wireless Speed||5GHz 300Mbps||5GHz 300Mbps||2.4GHz 300Mbps||2.4GHz 300Mbps||5GHz 150Mbps||2.4GHz 150Mbps|
|External Antenna Interface||-||-||-||-||1 x RP-SMA||1 x RP-SMA|
|Dual Ethernet Ports||-||-|
|Lightning Protection over Ethernet Cable||-||-|
|Power Supply||24V Passive PoE Adapter||24V Passive PoE Adapter||24V Passive PoE Adapter||24V Passive PoE Adapter||12V Power Adapter + Passive PoE Injector||12V Power Adapter + Passive PoE Injector|
|Operation Modes||AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Client Router (WISP Client) / AP Router Mode|
|Transmit Power Control||Stepping 1dBm||Stepping 1dBm||Stepping 1dBm||Stepping 1dBm||Stepping 3dBm||Stepping 3dBm|
|Iperf Speed Test Tool||-||-|
|Pharos Control Supported
(Central Network Management Application)
Download the TP-LINK Outdoor CPE Series Datasheet (PDF).
Get a Quote!