150Mbps Wireless N Access Point
Our Price: $20.00
The TP-LINK Wireless N Access Point TL-WA701ND is designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed wireless N network or to connect multiple Ethernet enabled devices such as game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network attached storage devices to a wireless network. It is designed using Align™ 1-stream technology to provide high-speed, unrivaled wireless performance for your network at 150Mbps. The APs support a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better Internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or with any other application that you may wish to use.
Wireless N Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WA701ND can easily establish a wireless network and get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of conventional 11g products. With Align™ technology based on the IEEE 802.11n 1-stream specification shows improved performance over the existing 802.11g technology, TL-WA701ND delivers performance enhancements, allowing you to have a more joyful surfing experience, including sharing files, watching streaming media.
Multiple Operating Modes - Easy to Build WLAN
Supports multiple operating modes (Access Point, Multi-SSID, Client, Universal/ WDS Repeater, Bridge with AP) to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive experience when using their AP. Multiple operating mode also helps you easily to build wireless network for hard-to-wire locations or eliminating wireless dead zone.
Passive PoE Supported - More Flexible Deployment
The TL-WA701ND is able to be powered using an Ethernet cable to simultaneously send data and electricity to wherever your AP may be located even up to 100 feet away. This feature multiplies your options allowing you to place the AP in a position that is most convenient to get the best signal possible, such as on the wall or on the ceiling of your office.
- Wireless speed up to 150Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming applications
- Supports multiple operating modes (Access Point, Client, Universal/WDS Repeater, Point to Point Bridge, Point to Multi-Point Bridge)
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the QSS button
- Supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming
- Supports up to 30 meters (100 feet) of Power over Ethernet capability for flexible performance
- Up to 4 SSIDs and VLAN support, it allows networks administrator to segregate different services or applications to different designated users
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions provide your network with active defense against security threats
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- External detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- Wall mounted available, also can be placed horizontally on a table or desk
|Interface||1 10/100Mbps Auto-Sensing RJ45 Port (Auto MDI/MDIX, Passive PoE)|
|External Power Supply||9VDC / 0.6A|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||7.1 x 4.9 x 1.4 in. (181 x 125 x 36mm)|
|Antenna Type||5 dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna (RP-SMA)|
|Transmission Power||<20dBm (EIRP)|
|Advanced Functions||Up to 30 meters Passive PoE is supported|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|Speed||Up to 150 Mbps||Up to 300 Mbps||Up to 300 Mbps|
|Number/Type of Antenna(s)||1 x 5dBi||2 x 5dBi||3 x 4dBi|
|Multiple Operating Modes|
|One Button Advanced Security Setup|
|Multiple SSIDs (Guest Networks)|
|Power On/Off Button|
Download the TP-LINK TL-WA701ND 150Mbps Wireless N Access Point Datasheet (PDF).
Our Price: $19.99