AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
Our Price: $149.00
Breakthrough Wi-Fi Speeds Ensure a True Business-Class Experience
The combination of next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi and advanced MIMO and TurboQAM technology allows EAP Series devices to offer an unbeatable Wi-Fi experience.
- The EAP330 provides the ultimate Wi-Fi experience, reaching speeds of up to 1.9Gbps, including 600 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
- The EAP320 provides speeds of 300Mbps and 867Mbps on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands respectively.
Excellent Wi-Fi Performance for Business Environments
Broadcom enterprise-class chipsets offers outstanding enterprise-grade performance, resulting in longer spans of stable operation and larger client capacities. The dedicated high-power amplifier, professional antenna, and well-designed RF shield ensure excellent wireless performance. Link aggregation combines two wired connections to double throughput and provide a redundant link for Internet access.*
Advanced RF Technologies Guarantee Optimal Performance
Airtime Fairness improves total Wi-Fi throughput by limiting access time for low speed devices.
Band Steering pushes dual-band devices to the wider and faster 5GHz band, improving overall network performance, especially in high client density environments.
Beamforming Technology achieves superior Wi-Fi bandwidth utilization and increases Wi-Fi range by creating efficient, highly targeted Wi-Fi connections
Business-Class Indoor Wi-Fi Solution
Auranet access points provide a business-class wireless network solution that is exible, manageable, secure, and easy-to-deploy. The free EAP Controller software allows users to manage hundreds of EAPs at multiple sites from a single location. The ability to control, adjust, and visualize the entire network from any connected PC makes centralized business Wi-Fi management more efcient than ever before. Auranet EAPs also feature captive portal and advanced RF management functions, which make them ideal for demanding, high-trafc environments, such as campuses, hotels, malls, and ofces.
Efficient Guest Authentication
Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. A captive portal requires users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. The required action must be verified by an external portal server or customized database by the administrator, which can be simply viewing and agreeing to an acceptable use policy, or entering a user ID and password.
The EAP's low profile design and easy mount chassis make it easy to install the device on any wall or ceiling surface and allow it to blend in with most interior decorating styles. EAP series APs support Power over Ethernet (PoE), making deployment effortless and flexible.
Applicable to Multi-user Environment
With breakthrough 11AC speed, business-grade Wi-Fi performance, easy-to-use Centralized management software, efficient captive portal function, low profile design and PoE support feature, the new EAP 320/330 series are more capable of serving the high-density, most demanding business environments, including schools, hotels, and enterprises.
- Speeds of up to 1.2Gbps over concurrent dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO and TurboQAM technologies
- Airtime Fairness, Beamforming, and Band Steering Technologies guarantee optimal RF performance for business-level applications
- Free EAP Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Power over Ethernet (802.3at) support and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
- 1167Mbps wireless data rate for uninterrupted wireless connection
- Airtime Fairness, Beamforming and Band Steering technology provide optimal RF performance for best Wi-Fi experience in High-Density environment
- Free Controller Software for easy centralized management of hundreds of EAPs
- Power over Ethernet（802.3at）Support for convenient and affordable installation
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for WiFi guests
- Simple mounting design makes easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface
- Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high density business networks
- Access Control restricts or only allows the client to access the specified network segment
- Reboot Schedule enables all the APs to reboot automatically at a specified time
- WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless network for different users
- Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac products
- Adopts Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH) materials for UL2043 compliance
- Multiple operating modes including managed AP and standalone AP satisfy different application conditions
- Qos function gives video and voice streams higher priority to promote smoother performance for video and voice services
EAP Controller Software:
TP-LINK's free EAP Controller Software allows users to easily manage hundreds of TP-LINK EAPs in multiple sites with the controller in a single location. The ability to control, adjust, and visualize the entire network from any connected PC makes centralized business Wi-Fi management more efficient and cost-effective than ever before. The EAP Controller Software integrates seamlessly with TP-LINK's EAP series devices to create cost-effective business Wi-Fi solutions that offer ultimate performance.
Centralized Management Platform
- Monitor and manage hundreds of EAPs in a single or multiple sites
- Configure and automatically synchronize unified wireless settings to all EAPs in the network
- Upload floor plans to visualize and optimize network resource deployment
- Make network administration more effective and efficient with batch firmware updates
Manage Multiple Sites with the Centralized Controller in a Single Location
TP-LINK EAP controller enables the network administrator to monitor and manage hundreds of EAPs of multiple sites from any connected PC within the network. This function allows for great wireless scalability and remote network management, saving time and no extra IT staff fee, ideal for multiple distributed deployments such as hotel chain, business with distributed offices.
Intuitive Real-Time Monitoring
- View the real-time traffic status of each EAP, including the number of clients and volume of data usage
- Use built-in data visualizations to quickly analyze network traffic statistics for connected APs
- Monitor data from each EAP and track user activity to better understand traffic patterns and enhance network efficiency
Captive Portal - Customizable Guest Authentication
The powerful Guest Authentication functionality makes it easy to customize Guest Wi-Fi settings. Administrators will be able to control guest access by designing a unique authentication page and establishing a voucher system to limit the duration of use for each client. Guest Authentication also supports the creation of "Operator" accounts, which have permission to manage the guest network without having access to other EAP administrative features.
|Interface||Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *1 (Support IEEE802.3at PoE)
Console Port *1
|Power Supply||PoE or External 12VDC / 1.5A Power Supply|
|Power Consumption||13 W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||8.7 x 7.6 x 1.4 in. (220.5 x 193.5 x 36.5mm)|
|Antenna Type||Internal Omni
2.4GHz: 2* 6dBi
|Mounting||Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)|
|Physical Security Lock||Kensington Lock Slot|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|EAP Controller Software||Yes|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/Remote Syslog|
|CLI (Command Line Interface)||Yes|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|Auranet EAP330||Auranet EAP320||Auranet EAP220||Auranet EAP120||Auranet EAP110|
|Product Name||AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Access Point||AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Access Point||N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Access Point||300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Access Point||300Mbps Wireless N Access Point|
|Wireless Throughput||2.4GHz: 600Mbps
|2.4GHz: 300Mbps||2.4GHz: 300Mbps|
|Ethernet Port||Gigabit Port*2||Gigabit Port*1||Gigabit Port*1||Gigabit Port*1||Gigabit Port*1|
|Internal Antennas||2.4GHz: 3*6dBi
|PoE Mode||IEEE 802.3at||IEEE 802.3at||IEEE 802.3af||IEEE 802.3af||IEEE 802.3af|
Download the TP-LINK Auranet Business Class Wi-Fi Solution Datasheet (PDF).
Our Price: $149.00